Fire hose is one of the most commonly used fire fighting equipment in fire fighting equipment. It is the best combination of equipment for close fire fighting when combining with fire hydrant equipment. A good fire hose product is durable and gets twice the result with half the effort when fighting fire. But every industry market is full of fake products, how to distinguish between many fire hose products authentic?
The following for you to popularize the relevant knowledge of fire hose.
(1) Classification of fire hose
2) According to work under pressure can be divided into: 0.8 MPa, 1.0 MPa, 1.3 MPa, 1.6 MPa, 2.0 MPa, 2.5 MPa pressure of fire hose.
3) According to the inner diameter can be divided into: inner diameter of 25mm, 50mm, 65mm, 80mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, 300mm fire hose.
4) According to the use function, it can be divided into: general fire hose, wet fire hose, anti-static fire hose, class A foam hose, water curtain hose according to the structure can be divided into: single-layer braided fire hose, double-layer braided fire hose, internal and external coating fire hose According to the braiding mode, it can be divided into plain fire hose and twill fire hose.
(2) Authentic identification of fire hose
1. Product identification
Check the 3C certification type inspection report of the hose to see whether the product name, model and specification are consistent. Each hose shall use colored line as the center line of the belt body, and the following marks shall be clearly printed on both sides of the center line near the end with ink that is not easy to fall off: product name, design working pressure, specification (nominal inner diameter and length), material of warp, weft and lining, name of the manufacturer, etc.
2. Appearance quality of fabric layer
The fabric layer of qualified hose should be woven evenly, the surface should be clean, without double warp jump, double warp break, weft jump and scratch.
3. Length of hose
Open the whole roll of water belt and measure its total length with a tape measure. The interface of the water belt shall not be included in the measurement. Comparing the measured data with the nominal length of the lined fire hose, if the length of the water belt is less than the length of the water belt specification LM, the product can be judged as unqualified.
4. Pressure test
Cut the 1.2m long water belt, use manual pressure test pump or electric pressure test pump to steadily press to the test pressure, hold the pressure for 5 minutes, check whether there is leakage, leakage is not qualified. In the test pressure state, continue to pressure, boost the pressure until the sample burst, the burst pressure should not be less than 3 times of the working pressure of the water belt. For example, the test pressure of the commonly used 8 type hose is 1.2MPa, and the burst pressure is not less than 2.4MPa.