TPU Layflat Hose is made from extruded thermoplastic polyester based polyurethane (TPU) with excellent wear & tear properties. The reinforcement is made from circular woven filament polyester yarn. The "extrusion through-the-weave" production method gives a very strong bonding between cover and lining as well as firmly encapsulating the woven polyester.
Inner layer: Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
Reinforcement: High strength circular woven polyester or polyamide.
Outer layer: Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPU)
● Superior abrasion resistance
● Extremely hard wearing and durable for long service life
● Ultra-high tensile strength
● Resistance to oil, fuel and a wide range of chemicals (see resistance table in technical appendix)
● Resistance to weathering, UV and ozone
● Lightweight and easy to handle compared to material handling hose in rubber
● Available in different colors
● Supplied with copper anti-static wire for electrical continuity
TPU layflat hose is being used more and more widely. In North America is mainly used for shale gas fracturing, In Europe is mainly used for agricultural irrigation, and Russia is mainly used for water and oil transportation under low temperature. Flexible pipeline even in extreme terrain Irrigation and sludge disposal, Supply hose for liquid manure and sludge injection systems, For heavy duty service under toughest conditions, 4’’ 6’’Recommended for Manure Transfer Solutions.
● Standard colour black,other colours on request
● Individual marking available
● Binding with international couplings available on request
● Standard lengths 660' (200M)