In the petroleum industry, hose failure or breakage can have very serious consequences. Therefore, the inner and outer rubber layers on ORIENTFLEX oil hoses have been specially selected and designed to provide the longest life even in the most demanding applications. And has a combination of low pressure to high pressure, inner diameter size, weight, length and transmission capacity, thereby providing safety, performance and flexibility for each job.
Common application scenarios include:
● Transportation of petroleum products
● High-pressure suction and discharge of petroleum products
● Transfer and blending of petroleum products; transportation of crude oil, brine, slurry and non-potable water
● The safety factor of the selected hose is 3:1 (blasting: working pressure), which can ensure safe operation and extend the life of the hose
● Due to its flexibility, it is easy to operate and assemble. For large apertures, the maximum length can reach 61M.