● During loading and unloading of hydraulic hoses, light loading and unloading should be performed.
● Hydraulic hoses need to be sorted and shipped neatly. Avoid excessive bending of the pipe body. Do not stack other heavy objects on the hose.
● It is strictly forbidden to mix hydraulic hoses with acids, alkalis, oils, organic solvents, flammable and explosive materials; the pipe body should not be in direct contact with the goods with sharp edges.
● For hydraulic hoses that need to be transported straight, when the length exceeds the loading compartment, the extra-long part should be supported by a bracket to prevent the hose from being damaged by dragging on the ground.
● If the hydraulic hose needs to be temporarily parked in the open air (or the workshop dock) for some reason, the site must be level, the hose must be neatly laid, and the cover must be covered so as not to pile up heavy objects. At the same time, the hose cannot be connected to the heat source. contact.
● When carrying hydraulic hoses, they should not be dragged anywhere. Heavy-duty hoses should be loaded and unloaded with lifting equipment or special equipment, and the hoses should not be accidentally damaged.