Paint Spray Hoses are used for spraying paints, solvents, lacquers, thinners, and chemicals. Also called paint sprayer hoses, these hose assemblies have fittings on both ends of the hose for connecting to airless and/or pneumatic paint spray equipment.
Paint Spray Hoses have a nylon 11 tube that provides good chemical resistance, a polyurethane cover that has excellent abrasion resistance and good chemical resistance, and dual polyester braid reinforcement for strength. These hoses resist kinking and can withstand exposure to most chemicals, paints, and solvents. They are used as airless paint spray hoses.
Paint Spray Hoses have excellent lay flat characteristics and have extremely high shock absorbing and volumetric expansion capabilities. Wire braiding gives the high pressure hose its great strength and ensures 100% electrical conductivity throughout the spray hose. Each of our high pressure flexible hoses assures compatibility with all finishing equipment sprayers. Higher burst pressures allow you to safely work within the surface treatment industry at recommended working pressures.
● The nylon core is compatible with most paints, coatings and solvents.
● Polyurethane covers provide excellent abrasion resistance.
● The special structure makes the hose lighter and more flexible.
● Special static dissipative elements eliminate static charges.
● Available in 3/16 ", 1/4" and 3/8 "pressures with working pressures up to 3500 PSI