Textile Cover Fuel Hose is a textile-covered, small diameter, extremely durable hydraulic oil and lubricating oil hose for applications such as fuel line hose on forklifts and utility equipment. The construction incorporates high tensile stainless steel braided reinforcement for superior strength, durability and kink resistance. The textile cover is resistant to abrasion, mild chemicals, and ozone.
Textile Cover Fuel Hose Construction:
Tube: Oil and fuel resistant NBR rubber.
Cover: Textile braid.
Textile Cover Fuel Hose Application:
It is applied to circulating diesel, biodiesel, hydraulic oil,
machinery oil and lubricating oil etc or the oil products.
Textile Cover Fuel Hose Characteristic:
● 100% New NBR Materials
● Aging resistant; insulation; oil resistant; acid and alkaline
Textile Cover Fuel Hose Temperature: -40°C(-104°F ) to +100°C(+212°F )
After finishing the oil discharge hose production, we will pack the hose.
In general, the packing will use woven bag and plastic film.
Special packing is available according to customers’ requirements.
1. ORIENTFLEX has a strong sales and service team of 20 people, with more than 10 years experience in foreign trade, to provide professional services for customer.
2. ORIENTFLEX has advanced production facilities, including 13 high-speed fiber braid machines, 15 high-speed steel wire braid machines,2 steel wire spiral production lines.45 PVC hose production lines. We have introduced VP brand Industrial hose production line from Italy and Maillefer extrusion line from Switzerland.
3. Our factory has strong quality control team, we set up advanced laboratory.
Before the mass production, we test each batch of raw material.
After the production, we test each hose to guarantee a 100% qualification.
Each hose tested at 2 times of working pressure.
We do everything possible to supply good quality goods for our customer.
4. ORIENTFLEX has three warehouses.
|Market & Trade Show
Our product has exported to over 30 countries, including the United States, Britain, Brazil, Russia and so on. and we participate in overseas exhibitions every year.