1. Fire hose is suitable for liquid and non-corrosive powder transportation. It should avoid contact with corrosive chemicals such as oil, acid and alkali.
2. The working pressure should be within the range specified by the fire hose. Avoid sudden twists and turns when laying to prevent the ability to withstand water pressure.
3. It is strictly forbidden to drag on the sharp objects when using the fire hose to prevent the surface of the belt from being damaged, which may cause abnormal use. It is strictly forbidden to drag the water hose in a V shape to avoid wearing the fire hose.
4. Avoid pressing heavy hard objects on the hose. When the vehicle needs to pass the fire hose in the laying, the fire hose protection bridge should be installed in the passing area in advance.
5. After use, it must be dried in a cool place and rolled up to extend the service life. Fire hoses should be used outside buildings in cold areas and should be fully dried before use to prevent freezing of the hoses.
6. During transportation and storage, prevent heavy pressure, exposure to sunlight and rain and snow. It should be isolated from heat sources and corrosive substances. The water hose should be stored in a dry, ventilated and cool warehouse. The storage temperature is 0 ~ 35 ℃, and the optimal storage temperature is about 15 ℃. It should be isolated from heat sources and corrosive substances.
7. Hose storage period is one year, and it needs to be inspected once a year. Under the condition that the storage conditions meet the requirements, the comprehensive performance of fire hoses shall not be reduced within six months from the date of production, and the time for testing the hoses by the national testing agency shall also be limited to this maximum.