1. Fire hose can be divided into rubber lined fire hose, latex lined fire hose, polyurethane (TPU) lined fire hose, PVC lined fire hose, fire hose.
2. Fire hoses can be divided into 0.8MPa, 1.0MPa, 1.3MPa, 1.6MPa, 2.0MPa, 2.5MPa working pressure fire hoses according to the working pressure.
3. Fire hoses can be divided into fire hoses with inner diameters of 25mm, 50mm, 65mm, 80mm, 100mm, 125mm, 150mm, and 300mm.
4. Fire hoses can be divided into general fire hoses, fire wet hoses, antistatic fire hoses, class A foam special hoses, and water curtain hoses.
5. According to the structure, fire hoses can be divided into single-layer fire hoses, double-layer braided fire hoses, and inner and outer coated fire hoses.
6. Fire hoses can be divided into plain weave fire hoses and twill fire hoses according to the compilation method.
Rubber-lined fire hose: made of high-strength synthetic fiber woven into a tubular jacket, and then lined with rubber, it has pressure resistance, wear resistance, corrosion resistance, water resistance, small resistance to water flow, fast water discharge, light and soft, long service life Features: It can be matched with fire hydrants and fire pumps (cars) to transport water or other fire extinguishing agents. It can also be widely used in industrial and mining, shipping, petrochemical, agricultural and other fields. Technical Parameters.
Fire hose features: abrasion resistance, corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, aging resistance, small flow resistance, light and soft, long service life and so on.
Use of fire hose: widely used for fire fighting, water supply or transporting other liquids. It is a supporting product for fire hydrants, fire trucks, and fire pumps; it is a necessary fire equipment for hotels, office buildings, airports, stations, warehouses and other places.