The key of hydraulic hose is composed of inner rubber layer, steel wire layer and wear-resistant outer rubber layer.
Hydraulic hoses are widely used in hydraulic supports, and each support frame needs about 10-30 pieces. Therefore, the structure, use instructions and connection methods of hydraulic hoses will immediately endanger the reliability of the support frame in operation.
1. Before application, check whether the model specifications and length meet the requirements, and perform sampling work pressure experiments, which can only be applied after passing the test.
2. Check whether there is exposed stainless steel wire at the joint between the hydraulic hose connector and the rubber hose, and whether the outer rubber layer is delaminated. The industrial dryer cannot be applied if the condition is mentioned.
3. The coating on the joint of the top end of the hydraulic hose connector must not be damaged or dropped, and it should not be applied if it is dropped, so as to prevent the leak tightness caused by liquid leakage.
4. The newly installed hydraulic hose is used to clean the inner cavity of the tube to prevent the glue and dirt from entering the hydraulic drive system.
The following is required for the connection of hydraulic hoses:
1. When connecting the hydraulic hose, avoid twisting the plastic hose to prevent the perspective change of the skeleton layer and its initial damage.
2. After the connection, the length of the hydraulic hose should be longer than the required length, to prevent the length of the plastic hose from changing due to the tensile effect and reduce the ability to work under pressure.
3. The hose clamp of the hydraulic hose should be placed on the parallel line where the graph and the parallel line intersect. The hose clamp must not deform the plastic hose or be too loose.
4. The bent half warp of the hydraulic hose connection shall comply with the relevant requirements.