1. Welded rubber hoses must be strong enough to withstand the pressure of the gas, and pressure tests should be performed. Oxygen and acetylene hoses are not allowed to be mixed and substituted. (The oxygen hose test pressure is 1.96 MPa, and the acetylene hose test pressure is 0.49 MPa). Welded hoses shall have sufficient compressive strength and flame retardant properties.
2. The joints and hoses of the welded rubber hoses shall be strictly prevented from leaking. Before the connection, the hoses shall be blown out and the pipe shall be free of water before being used. Do not use oxygen to blow off the blockage of the acetylene gas pipe. Defects such as leakage and blockage of the welding torch should be checked and eliminated at any time to prevent the formation of oxygen and acetylene mixed gas in the soft.
3. If the flammable gas (acetylene) rubber hose falls off, ruptures or catches fire during use, the flame of the welding torch should be extinguished first, and then the gas supply should be stopped. When the oxygen hose catches fire, loosen the adjusting screw of the pressure reducer or close the valve of the oxygen cylinder to stop the air supply. If flashback occurs and flashback into the oxygen hose, this tube should be renewed.
4. The acetylene and oxygen hoses should be protected from grease or contact with metal solutions during work. It is forbidden to put acetylene and oxygen hoses on high-temperature pipes, wires or hot bodies, and do not allow the hoses and electric welding wires to be laid together or placed on transport passages.
5. Care should be taken in the storage, use, and transportation of welded hoses to keep them clean and free from damage. The hose should be protected from sunlight, hot body baking, rain and snow, and acid, alkali, oil, organic solvents, etc. should not be in contact with the hose. The distance from the heat source should not be less than 1m, and the storage temperature should be -15 ～ 40 ℃. Before use, blow the talcum powder and debris on the inner wall of the hose to prevent the torch from being blocked.
6. To ensure safety during gas welding (cutting) operation, the valve of the gas cylinder (oxygen pipeline) connected to the high pressure end of the oxygen meter should be fully opened to provide sufficient gas volume and stable pressure when a large amount of oxygen is output. Prevent sudden drop in pressure during use, flashback and backfire into the oxygen hose and cause an explosion.