For hydraulic hoses, I believe that we are no strangers, the product is mainly used in mine hydraulic support, oil field development, suitable for engineering construction, lifting transport, metallurgical forging, mining equipment, ships, injection molding machinery, agricultural machinery, various machine tools and various industrial sectors mechanized and water-based liquids and liquid transmission, High resistance to operating pressure up to 70-120Mpa. In order to achieve better application results for its use, what problems should we pay attention to in our use of high-pressure hose? Precautions
1. Bending radius should not be less than the given bending radius, to prevent damage to the tube skeleton or due to excessive stretching, early damage.
2. According to the conditions of use, the correct selection of tube varieties, specifications, do not misuse or substitute.
3. When the high-pressure hose is used, the pressure should be balanced and slowly adjusted to avoid sudden pressure increase and damage to the tube body
4. When the duty station changes, should be moved from the ground, not to the ground, so as not to scratch the external glue, corrosion of the skeleton layer.
5. Transport corrosion liquid, after use of internal should be cleaned, to prevent residues long-term corrosion of the pipe body, or the selection of the corresponding series of products.
There are many usage scenarios of hydraulic hoses. If you buy a lot of hydraulic hoses, but only use one part, the other part should be stored. What should I pay attention to?
1. The warehouse where the rubber hoses are stored shall be kept clean and ventilated, suitable for the relative temperature, and shall be avoided by direct sunlight and rain and snow;
2. Hydraulic hose storage should be based on different types of standards separate placement, do not thicken the accumulation and sign to gain access.
3. Hydraulic hose as far as possible in the relaxed state of storage, in order to avoid the rubber tube storage pipe body pressure deformation, stacking should not be too high;
4. Hydraulic hoses should not be stored with acids, alkalis, oils and organic solvents or other corrosive liquids or gases;
5. When the hydraulic hose is stored, the pipe body is prohibited from accumulating heavy objects and avoids external kneading and damage.
6. When storing hydraulic hoses, it is usually not more than two years, and should be used first by the stocker in order to prevent the quality of the rubber hoses from being stored for too long.