Floating Marine fuel hose
These floating hoses are designed for the transportation of crude oil and liquid petroleum products between loading and unloading vessels at offshore moorings systems.
Standards and Specifications:
Floating oil and marine hoses are designed and produced in full accordance to OCIMF standards. These porducts are also subjected to manufacturing and testing requirements dictated by ISO9000:2001 quality standards.
Rated Working Pressure:
The flaoting hoses will have an RWP of not less than 15bar, 19bar and 21bar hoses are also available if specified by the customer. They are suitable for operation at an internal pressure from minus. 0.85bar to the RWP.
The lining of the floating oil hose is made using an elastomer and fabric suitable for continuous operation at a flow velocity of 21m/s.
Resistance to Temperature, Oil products and Aging
The floating oil hose is suitable for crude oil and liquid petroleum products from-20℃ to +82℃,and an aromatic hydrocarbon content not greater than 50% by volume.
For electrically continuous hose, a low resistance connection will be provided by the copper wire and helix steel wire.
1. Independent foam floating casing to prevent water absorption.
2. Outer layer with excellent resistance to abrasion, UV, aging
and corrosive environment.
3. Easy installtion and less maintenance
4. Customized steel flanges are available.
1. NBR compound synthetic rubber hose
2. Reinforcement: high tensile strength fabrics with helix steel wire
3. Independent foam
4. Cover: CR synthetic rubber
5. Ideal working temperature:-25℃ to +82℃
6. Safety factor:5:1
Nominal Diameter (mm)
Outside Diameter (mm)
Weight in Air Empty (kg) Weight in Air full of Sea Water(kg)
Minimum Bending Redius(m)
|Product Process |
Material: Good quality materials make our hose steady performance.
Production: Advanced technology and equipment to make the best quality rubber floating marine fuel hose.
After finishing the floating marine fuel hose production, we will pack the hose.
In general, the packing will use woven bag and plastic film.
Special packing is available according to customers’ requirements.
|Our company |
1. ORIENTFLEX has a strong sales and service team of 20 people, with more than 10 years experience in foreign trade, to provide professional services for customer.
2. ORIENTFLEX has advanced production facilities, including 13 high-speed fiber braid machines, 15 high-speed steel wire braid machines,2 steel wire spiral production lines.45 PVC hose production lines. We have introduced VP brand Industrial hose production line from Italy and Maillefer extrusion line from Switzerland.
3. Our factory has strong quality control team, we set up advanced laboratory.
Before the mass production, we test each batch of raw material.
After the production, we test each hose to guarantee a 100% qualification.
Each hose tested at 2 times of working pressure.
We do everything possible to supply good quality goods for our customer.
4. ORIENTFLEX has three warehouses.
|Market & Trade Show|
Our product has exported to over 30 countries, including the United States, Britain, Brazil, Russia and so on. and we participate in overseas exhibitions every year.
Copyright © 2009 HEBEI ORIENT RUBBER &PLASTIC PRODUCTS CO.,LTD.