Our composite hose can handle hydrocarbon, chemical and cryogenic fluids: utilizing multiple tight-wound component layers that create a very long and complex course for fluids. The unique manufacturing process assures the proper gauge and pitch of the inner and outer wires at all times. Our composite hose is rated for both positive pressure and full vacuum, it will not kink with ease of daily handling it will provide excellent service life and performance.
All of our mandrel manufactured composite hoses are built with many multiple wraps of both polar and non-polar thermoplastic films that contain the fluids and vapors inside the hose wall. The barrier layer in all our standard oil and chemical hoses prevents permeation by both polar fluids (like methanol) and non-polar liquids (like gasoline) from escaping the hose. The hose wall is then reinforced with bulk woven fabrics that help protect the films in the hose wall from mechanical damage. This provides you a composite hose with superb structure and heavy duty cover layers that do not deteriorate due to ozone, UV, oil or chemical attack; that maintains maximum strength, flexibility and durability.
Composite hose, like other hose, provides the vital flexible connection to compensate for vibration, movement, or misalignment in a fluid transfer system. It can be used for delivery and/or suction of fuels, oils and lubricants on tank
trucks, railcars or fixed deposits.
● 40% lighter than the rubber hose which has the same diameter and length.
● Excellent flexibility Good positive and negative pressure resistance
● Excellent corrosion resistance for chemical liquid medium
● Outstanding flame retardant property
● Anti-static Long-term durability
Note: Three capital letters are used for the composite hose. The first capital letter means the inner wire; the second capital letter means the outer wire; the third letter means the carcass.
S---stainless steel 304/304L/316/316L
Note: 1. The maximum diameter of the camlock can reach 150mm(6”), other specifications are according to customers’ requirements.
2. The outer diameter changes with the inner diameter.
|Product Show |
Material: Good quality materials make our hose steady performance.
Production: Advanced technology and equipment to make the best quality composite hose.
After finishing the composite hose production, we will pack the hose.
In general, the packing will use woven bag and plastic film.
Special packing is available according to customers’ requirements.
|Our company |
1. ORIENTFLEX has a strong sales and service team of 20 people, with more than 10 years experience in foreign trade, to provide professional services for customer.
2. ORIENTFLEX has advanced production facilities, including 13 high-speed fiber braid machines, 15 high-speed steel wire braid machines,2 steel wire spiral production lines.45 PVC hose production lines. We have introduced VP brand Industrial hose production line from Italy and Maillefer extrusion line from Switzerland.
3. Our factory has strong quality control team, we set up advanced laboratory.
Before the mass production, we test each batch of raw material.
After the production, we test each hose to guarantee a 100% qualification.
Each hose tested at 2 times of working pressure.
We do everything possible to supply good quality goods for our customer.
4. ORIENTFLEX has three warehouses.
|Market & Trade Show|
Our product has exported to over 30 countries, including the United States, Britain, Brazil, Russia and so on. and we participate in overseas exhibitions every year.